Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm interested in joining one. I'm not looking for one of those clubs that just does car shows and dinners at Fridays. Road trips (A/C, Foxwoods, golf trips), racing events (drag racing, road racing, auto-x), poker runs, wife swapping ;) , you know all the fun stuff.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
nope, they all suck.

ive gone to a few sites to see what they do and it's some seriously boring stuff.

5162258943 is my number if you want to cruise. im in levittown you?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Unfortunately Phantasms is right. The most fun by far with any Corvette I have had on LI was the Hooters run organized right here. Too bad with so many vettes on LI. I belong to NCRS and they do some interesting things for the older vettes, but nothing like the Hooters run!

Rich

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
BiPlaneFlyer said:
The most fun by far with any Corvette I have had on LI was the Hooters run organized right here. ... but nothing like the Hooters run!
Rich
Thank you Rich :jammin: Come to Bald Hill on a Tuesday night with us. Still boring, but the Z06 guys do get together.

You could join us for the Five O Joe run tomorrow :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Rich, We also go to the old OBI site on Sunday mornings. If you got idea's were listening.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
FINNZO6 said:
What time do you go to Bald Hill and how do you get there?I'm exit 51 off the LIE.
LIE Exit 63 North about 3 miles to Bicycle Path. Get off at Bicycle path and turn left at the light. Turn left about 1/2 mile down Bicycle Path into an area marked, Brookhaven Cultural Center (Or something like that.) Get there between 5 & 6 pm if you want a good parking spot. By 7:30 pm most of us leave and the kids with the ricers kind of take over. Some very fine American muscle cars are displayed. :jammin: No show this week. The Brookhaven Fair is there through the 30th.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You can go AutoXing and road racing, The M club, autoX4U, PDA, NASA. For some legal performance driving. Most organized clubs in the Metro or Long Island are compromized of a much older and mellow croud. Check out OBI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.