Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ok it's not Westchester but worth the trip IMHO............ECS in New Jersey 609-752-0321 ask for Chris or Doug. Any questions send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to fill you in on anything you need to know. Mario :cheers:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I'll throw this out there for you. I used TTP in Clifton NJ.

I'm very pleased with thier work on the car over the past year since I had a mild cam installed.

Tell Matt what kind of hp you want to achieve and they will put together a package for you.

I believe they are a vendor/tuner on this site.

Probably 1/2 an hour from the tappan z Bridge.

Great pricing...great service.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Give Dave or Julio @ CARTEK a call. You won't be dissappointed ... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
JBsZ06 said:
I'll throw this out there for you. I used TTP in Clifton NJ.

I'm very pleased with thier work on the car over the past year since I had a mild cam installed.

Tell Matt what kind of hp you want to achieve and they will put together a package for you.

I believe they are a vendor/tuner on this site.

Probably 1/2 an hour from the tappan z Bridge.

Great pricing...great service.
I'll throw my vote in TTP. You have a lot of choices!! Mine's there now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'd be happy to help you out. We have numerous customers from your area. We are about 1/2 hour from the tappan z. $450 for the full LS1Edit custom dyno tune, includes part throttle ltrims, idle tune, trans tune, wot a/f tune and custom timing map. Retunes are $250 if you need the dyno, no charge for turning off codes/setting speedo/etc. if you dont need the dyno.

- Matt

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTPMatt said:
I'd be happy to help you out. We have numerous customers from your area. We are about 1/2 hour from the tappan z. $450 for the full LS1Edit custom dyno tune, includes part throttle ltrims, idle tune, trans tune, wot a/f tune and custom timing map. Retunes are $250 if you need the dyno, no charge for turning off codes/setting speedo/etc. if you dont need the dyno.

- Matt
Hey Matt,
I've been trying to reach you on the phone number posted on your site. What is the best way to speak with you?

Cheers,

Greg

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have all my work done at corvettes-of-westchester in sleepyhollow. put lg's in yesterday and did hp tuning.runs great.give them a call :thumb: 914-332-0049 0r 0048 ask for chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts