Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know :eek:o: , this has been beaten to death! But hey !what any other small mod worth anything around a Benjamin should I get before the "Tuuune"? My z06 was stock until March...

Then as a B-day gift to myself I got a Vararam

Then as a Gift to myself to get a MD real Estate lincense I got me Kooks headers and x-pipe

then I got a 160* preparing for the tune

then I found a supposelly High Flow air bridge for cheap (God knows the condition :NoNo: )

I then got my Commercials Class A so Again ' A gift to myself' :lol: was a Shaner Ported TB

I know the headers, vararam, and tune is the only ones really worth but anything in mind that there claimed Hp or not that would go on before the "TUUUNE" ??

I know a Catbach would give me a few hp but for $800+- and I dont want anylouder then will be after the headers and no cats :sneaky:

As I typed this I thought of something, maybe the best darn Spark Plugs and wires, will the more expense Irinums be any better in any way?

any other ideas, maybe not performance related would be fine too, bring it :ity:

ps. This one next thing is a "gift to myself again" for making a few bucks on refinancing :p

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
No mods...GO TO THE FEST!!!!! :z: :thumb: :drunken: :drunken:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made up my mind Spark plugs and wires and fluids & greases to flush out and grease everything :cheers:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Get a electric water pump instead of a cat back. Cat backs on Zo6 havent really shown too much if any at all Hp, and the electric water pump is cheaper. You can always get a ASP UD pulley.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I checked my spark plugs last night as I leaned on the fenders :roll: , then it came to me :idea: Fender mats so I dont get anymore swirl marks as I work on my car, NO more bolt ons, Fender mats, Im getting the ones that cover all around the engine Bay, they're like $129 or $199 from Ecklers, any better deal anyone knows of?

·
Registered
396 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
As I checked my spark plugs last night as I leaned on the fenders :roll: , then it came to me :idea: Fender mats so I dont get anymore swirl marks as I work on my car, NO more bolt ons, Fender mats, Im getting the ones that cover all around the engine Bay, they're like $129 or $199 from Ecklers, any better deal anyone knows of?
As long as you don't care about them looking pretty, you could make your own.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am really happy with the following non-performance mods:

1) Power antenna
2) Stainless steel front / side / rear screens
3) Frame savers
4) Rail savers
5) B & M ripper shifter
6) Andy' partition
7) Dual gauge pillar pod
8) Cobault guages