Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
You can post up information on it in the Regional Events section and add it to the calendar (let me know if you need help with it)
Usually caravans form up for it. Couple three years ago a whole line of Corvettes caravaning out were "greeted" by the local finest ... :eek::
Musta been a big drawing, 'cause he sold a lot of tickets ... :bang:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Denny. I posted there a couple of weeks ago, but Zippy was the only reply. I thought I'd try a more travelled location. Maybe no one from here is going. I'm going to swing thru Minnesota, visit my elderly father, hook up with my brother and his son and head back to Montana thru Black Hills with them. I thought maybe if someone from the Forum was going we could meet in person. Looks like there is no interest here. The Black Hills have some nice roads for Vettes and weather is usually good then. Should be a good time. Big Vette party and well attended.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
OK ... I created a calendar entry with link to your thread in MW Region.
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/f39/black-hills-corvette-classic-july-17th-19th-109070/
Folks in the northern half of the country are starting to rustle out of winter hibernation and start thinking about their summer plans ... :yeadog:
"Bump" the thread every couple weeks to keep it visible (last post was Feb 6) As event date draws closer it will show up in "coming events"
HTH :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts