Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if any other California cars are heading east to Az for the fest? If so seeing if they would like to caravan. I'm assuming no but thought I would try.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I haven't heard if Scott (S-Tee) from the La. area is going to attend. He had better! He did I & II and I have some Maker's Mark and diet Dr. Pepper ready for him.:csmile::csmile::csmile:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I haven't heard if Scott (S-Tee) from the La. area is going to attend. He had better! He did I & II and I have some Maker's Mark and diet Dr. Pepper ready for him.:csmile::csmile::csmile:
Yeah, it looks like I may be commmmminggggggg!

Had some conflicting plans, but those just got canceled.

:z:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Alright then! Is Sandy coming this year?
Tom--She still hasn't said... ...we'll see.

Steve--how 'bout Mary Lou? She gonna be coming?

KM--what day are you thinking of departing SoCal? It's a 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 hour drive from the LAX area to the Fest, depending on stops and speed. I usually stop just over the AZ border and tank up a take a break. Pretty casual drive.
Keep in touch, we'll see if things work out...

Z06 AL-X--hey dude, when are you gonna show up? Haven't seen you since Andy's BBQ, years ago. Trust me, you'll have a blast!

Got another couple guys who's arms I gotta twist--hope we can get them out there!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KM--what day are you thinking of departing SoCal? It's a 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 hour drive from the LAX area to the Fest, depending on stops and speed. I usually stop just over the AZ border and tank up a take a break. Pretty casual drive.
Keep in touch, we'll see if things work out...

QUOTE]

I am leaving Sac early Wednesday morning and meeting up with my brother somewhere east of L.A. on the way. I haven't really looked at the map yet to figure it all out. I'll let you know when I sort of get things more figured out.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I am leaving Sac early Wednesday morning and meeting up with my brother somewhere east of L.A. on the way. I haven't really looked at the map yet to figure it all out. I'll let you know when I sort of get things more figured out.
Any updates? I'm looking to leave from the South Bay (just south of LAX) about noon. Get me to the hotel in time to meet for dinner--if anyone is gonna be around...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any updates? I'm looking to leave from the South Bay (just south of LAX) about noon. Get me to the hotel in time to meet for dinner--if anyone is gonna be around...
I'll be hanging out at the Hotel Scott. If you can find my Vette, I'll be close by. :cheers:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't really know the area all that well but it seems I'd be taking the 210 east from the 5 and then connecting to the 10 which goes to AZ. I think I'm meeting up with my brother around the Colton area it should be around where the 10 and 91 intersect. I hear it's not the nicest area:lol: I saw that they say its about a 6 1/2 hour drive from my house to that area. I am thinking I would be there a little after noon. Well that is my intention atleast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts