Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard the B&B Bullet tips stick out a bit more than usual. Looking at the dual tips. Thanks...

·
Registered
497 Posts
here's one pic i found...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have the two tips and they stick out maybe 1-2 inches aft the bumper...the sound is unreal with headers, fit and finish is superb.

Bill

·
Registered
382 Posts
Here's a pic of my car I took yesterday. I've highlighted the B&B 2 tips in the rear for you to see a little better and to get a better idea.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Here is the quad tip system on my car. It does stick out further than the stock Ti system but everyone loves it. The sound is awesome!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Thinking about ditching my Stingers for som Bullets... hmmm.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
You fellas with headers, high flow cats and an x-pipe that have the B&B Bullets, hows the interior resonance, specifically for a daily driver Z?

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Mine is fine. I am actually thinking it is too low. It gets loud at WOT, but normal driving, near stock to me. Or, maybe I am just going deaf as it is.....

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
GR8, I noted some previous threads where you posted links to a audio clip you had made of your car with the Bullets on it. Those clips expired. Do you still have aclip available? The one on the B&B site does not sound very loud at all, which might be a good thing, Also, hows the interior noise/resonance?

·
Registered
128 Posts
NavyPhrog said:
You fellas with headers, high flow cats and an x-pipe that have the B&B Bullets, hows the interior resonance, specifically for a daily driver Z?

mine's a daily driver, and i have bullets, catted high flow xpipe, and the B&B bullets....to me it's music to my ears, i smile every time i start the car

maybe i'm used to it, or maybe because i'm young (23yrs), but to me it's not loud at all.......it might be loud to other drivers or neighbors, but to me it's perfect

i have a partition, and it's relatively quiet.....i guess...i get some vibrations/rattles when i first engage the clutch in first gear and just start to roll, but resonance doesn't seem to be an issue

·
Registered
128 Posts
p.s.- at wide open throttle, she just SCREAAAAMS!!!!!!!!!! turns heads everywhere

i suggest not to give heavy throttle near cops though, they might think you're speeding even when you're crusing, just because it is loud =)

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
A different view:

Breathless Headers, Off road X pipe, No Cats and B & B's.

It just don't get much better than that!! Unless the engine was a 427, then the sound would be a little better. :D

After I installed a partition, life is alot more betterer. :lol:

Sorry? What did you say? You want what? Honey, the radio is on? You will have to speak louder? A gun? Please don't shoot yourself in the car! Look! There is a rest stop up ahead, where I can let you out. ;) :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts