Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm having a get together on Saturday Sept 3rd and I was wonder if anyone from here would like to come over? You can bring a GF/Wife as well. Nothing to big. I'll have all the food and drinks here already. So you need to bring nothing,

I'll have Viper's, Supra's, 300zx's, etc here too. So it'll be like a car show. I have a 94 Supra and a 91 300zx both turbo models.

There's also a few Portland rock bands going to be here and I have like a full stage set up in the garage going for later that night. Start time is about 4:00pm.

I'm in Vancouver,WA near 205 off Burton rd. in OakBrook. Shoot me an email if your interested. It's just a car, music get together to chat, network, look at other rides and learn something about them, etc. Oh and I happen to turn 36 that day too, lol.

Thanks guys,
Jerry

[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update

Ok, so it has grown out of control, lol. As most read this the first time and might have though nothing of it, lol. We could still use some more Vette's of any year.

Here's a list and it's growing daily, lol.

3 Viper's GTS's ( one SC )

05 Mercedes CLK 500 with the AMG package that just got here this past Monday from Seattle

00 360 Ferrari Modena ( moded )

02 Z06 Corvette with the chrome rim package

98 M3 BMW lowered and moded, rims, etc.

04 Mustang Cobra

01 Porsche Boxter

4 MKIV Turbo Supra's ( two 800hp )

3 Z32 300zx's ( one over 500hp )

3 Mitsubishi EVO's ( two over 400hp )

05 Mustang Saleen car #41 ( Black with chrome rim package )

04 Lexus 330 with chrome rim, nav system package

A few guys from the Shelby Cobra club said their going to try and make it over too.

and there could be more coming, just waiting for a reply.

Thanks so much,
Jerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts