Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get any speeding tickets going to and from the Fest?

Tom
(from out in the middle of nowhere in Az)

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KCMAGS said:
No,but I know a group of guys that were doing a descent job trying...Whats up bro?
Not much going on here. Has been raining for the past 2 days and I'm getting the shakes (post tramatic fest fever). No tickets here even though we tried!!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
None here...

Mark

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Got passed by a Kentucky State Trooper in the mountains out of Louisville, while I was going 85+. He didn't even look at me, and his radar wasn't on.... going home maybe?
Otherwise, the V1 payed for itself once again!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bigcat39 said:
Got passed by a Kentucky State Trooper in the mountains out of Louisville, while I was going 85+. He didn't even look at me, and his radar wasn't on.... going home maybe?
Otherwise, the V1 payed for itself once again!
Great to hear. My passport solo2 also did its job. :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
224 Posts
G ... that's Garretto!!!!! :NoNo:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
blkZ06 said:
nope

did we MSISKA?

:rofl:
Nope!! :D

Leslie...that was a BLAST of a run up 77 to Parkersburg!! :thumb: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
thanks Mikey

that's my favorite stretch. Brit and I were talking about it being your last run in a Zzzz so we should make it fun:thumb:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yep, G got a ticket in Louisiana.
He will still never catch me. I am on a mission to lose my license. I swear I have a target that says, "Hey, pull me over, cuz I drive a vette and automatically am assumed to be speeding!" :flaming:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Z06 Butterfly said:
He will still never catch me. I am on a mission to lose my license. I swear I have a target that says, "Hey, pull me over, cuz I drive a vette and automatically am assumed to be speeding!" :flaming:
Sorry to hear about that...Butterfly...watch yourself, we want to see you at next years fest (driving of course)

Tom

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
blkZ06 said:
thanks Mikey

that's my favorite stretch. Brit and I were talking about it being your last run in a Zzzz so we should make it fun:thumb:
...you mean he really IS going to buy that Daewoo? :crazy:

G-man, I feel your pain! I had my turn last year... :cheers:

S

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Z06 Butterfly said:
wow now THAT'S a bummer!

well at least we kept the tradition up of a woman Z06 driver getting a ticket at each fest :rofl:

if it wasn't for FiveOJoe my vette would have been impounded right under the arches :jammin: :ity:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
blkZ06 said:
wow now THAT'S a bummer!

well at least we kept the tradition up of a woman Z06 driver getting a ticket at each fest :rofl:

if it wasn't for FiveOJoe my vette would have been impounded right under the arches :jammin: :ity:

Hmmm, you never told me that story, Leslie... ...c'mon, story time! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts