Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some TLC test and tune time with my truck, please let me know if/when something gets arranged.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the truck has the big bad 2300 stall convertor, and the 2 step rev limiter. no clutches for me to smoke. I need to get this big black bottle fed monster into the 12's before I take a baseball bat to it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Guys - please keep me posted on this. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guess I brought up a good topic, huh??

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Dr.Ron said:
Rob, need I type a word??
Ron
That's hysterical. I can type R E N T anywhere on the net and with an hour I'll get a pm from Ronnie. Your like a bloodhound! :lol: I'll do some investigating. To have one lane fully prepped at atco for 15 guys is $180.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
robz said:
To have one lane fully prepped at atco for 15 guys is $180.
:eek: You guys have all the luck.. To rent one of Crap tracks it's 5K :puke:

Have fun guys :cheers:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
robz said:
That's hysterical. I can type R E N T anywhere on the net and with an hour I'll get a pm from Ronnie. Your like a bloodhound! :lol: I'll do some investigating. To have one lane fully prepped at atco for 15 guys is $180.
Hey, come on Rob! I'm not THAT bad. Maybe within 4 hours I'd see it...
$180??? Last time I was there at one it was like $125 or 150 for a comparable amount of drivers.... Unfortunately, I'd have to say I'm IN!!!
Ron

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Dr.Ron said:
Hey, come on Rob! I'm not THAT bad. Maybe within 4 hours I'd see it...
$180??? Last time I was there at one it was like $125 or 150 for a comparable amount of drivers.... Unfortunately, I'd have to say I'm IN!!!
Ron
Ronnie you don't even have to see it, you sense it! They charge 2000 for rental with standard prep which means your at their mercy. To do one full lane and insure they'll mix up the good stuff the night before, they want 600 start to finish. Throw in a small tip and your about 180 per man. In the past I was able to get both lanes fully prepped for only $300 extra but they eventually did the math and figured out they weren't charging enough for the glue.
Rob (waiting for Mack to chime in)

Ronnie, getting a rental together is like trying to remove a broken# 06 file out of an MB2 canal on #14 with a VDO of 30mm's.
I'm investigating, not sue I'll have time to organize with the new office construction.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
robz said:
Ronnie, getting a rental together is like trying to remove a broken# 06 file out of an MB2 canal on #14 with a VDO of 30mm's.
Hey, I think I understand this, and I'm not even a dentist. :D I just know the couple of root canals I have had, the dentist's have always bitched about not having a long enough file! (VERY long roots here..LOL).

Don (Mack won't chime in on this one :sneaky: )

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DA KAR said:
Someone said Englishtown has a track now,not sure if it's the same one the go carts use or if they built a new one.
I think we was talkin about goin straight.

I was planning on spraying the hell out of this vs. playing with the Z

needs some time to get it running happier, and besides I got some bigger jets for the nitrous so I'm dying to use them.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
robz said:
Ronnie you don't even have to see it, you sense it! They charge 2000 for rental with standard prep which means your at their mercy. To do one full lane and insure they'll mix up the good stuff the night before, they want 600 start to finish. Throw in a small tip and your about 180 per man. In the past I was able to get both lanes fully prepped for only $300 extra but they eventually did the math and figured out they weren't charging enough for the glue.
Rob (waiting for Mack to chime in)

I'm investigating, not sue I'll have time to organize with the new office construction.
Rob, I've NEVER broken a file....... :NoNo: Yeah, huh...Well, maybe a few, but I got MOST of them out...Had the Endodontist get out the rest... :D
Stop moanin' & organize the rental already.... :lol:
Fridays work best.
Ron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts