Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how much $$$ has been raised so far for our NCM brick fund? How much more $$$ do we need for the super size brick? FUBU69/LES

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps a small reminder can be put somewhere on this forum to promote the brick fund since we are growing every day. Just a thought.FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU,

I have suggested this to JC. He is working on it!! I sent my 100 bucks in!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Frank. I just recieved a very nice personal acknowledgement from Wendal Srode ,executive director, at the NCM. The donation is tax deductable and they do take major credit cards including AMEX. FUBU69/LES BTW Frank I am glad you recvered from that event. I almost had a HARD-D-TACK WHEN I saw those 'cows'LOL!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I guess I am a little disappointed in this group. I'll buy the brick myself if need be. This Forum is only as good as you want it to be. This is your forum!! We are doing what we can to provide you the best information, but this is a participation forum.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to throw in another $50 bucks. I will sacrifice happy hour at our clubhouse tonite! Maybe I can hustle a couple of drinks from my neighbors considering it will be my 45th birthday this Saturday. I will call the NCM in the morning with my AMEX.FUBU69/LES

1 - 14 of 14 Posts