Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at the Museum last week, I met GNX who had a Z06vette.com banner on his delivery and a Hi Frank poster. Another delivery had a banner posted as well. On Thursday I met Travis from Michigan. He was accepting a MY Z06 and was wearing his Z06vette T shirt. Did anyone capture him on the web cam?
jerboa :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mrdatalife said:
is his forum nickname KilrZ06?

if so....i have his delivery captured on my other box.

i've got a couple of museum delivery's that i still need to finish with the videos.

-jason
jason, it was kilrZ06. This might be the first shots of a delivery in the new shirt. Be sure to post something here when you can.

jerboa :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have returned!!

Sorry I havnt posted guys, Im visiting my father a ways away from my home, and Ive just been enjoying the car!. Its my first vette, and wow, what a car.

It was nice meeting jerboa at the museum. She got to hang out w/sonny and sign her own car and watch it be built...awesome. Congradulations :).

Im still on a huge high right now, and cant believe how great the car is, way better than I expected, and I expected alot!

Im loving it!

My dads' account is on AOL so until I can get my broadband back, my posting will be limited. You guys are great.

Travis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts