Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yours truly will be at Road Atlanta for the final ALMS race in Braselton Georgia on the coming 6th of October.

Hope other forum folks will be in attendance. I'm there for a little business and a lot of fun.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
1fastdog, what day are you getting there? FRC Tom will arrive on Wednesday, I believe..

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manatee said:
1fastdog, what day are you getting there? FRC Tom will arrive on Wednesday, I believe..
I'm getting to Atlanta late friday. I'll be at registration and the track on saturday the 6th... Tom should see me there... I don't disguise that well at events...:D Then again, I don't look like what I do... You going Manatee?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
1fastdog said:

You going Manatee?
I'm going to a Corvette Atlanta meeting Tuesday night, where I'm sure it'll be discussed. I'm not sure what my plans are right now. It'd be nice to meet you guys!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam Boca said:
I will be there on Firday, I arrive on Thursday late.....

I will see you at the races!!!
Adam!

I'll be looking for ya buddy! If you spot a red FRC with the 2000 season World Challenge rear deck spoiler and black GS fender stripes...I shouldn't be far away...parking in the infield.

Hope to see ya!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I am leaving tomorrow morning and I hope to get to Rick D. before he leaves for the day.
I am staying at the Ramada I-85 in Duluth.
Stop and see me.
There is a C5Registry dinner at the HRE plant Friday night I will be going to also.
During the day I will be in the pits, I hope to get some good banner pics.
I am bringing the laptop and dig. camera so I will try to post nightly.

Oh, did I say I was on the Viper pit crew?:eek:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Darn, darn, darn! Can't do this one, but will be thinking of you guys! Have fun!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FRC Tom said:
I am leaving tomorrow morning and I hope to get to Rick D. before he leaves for the day.
I am staying at the Ramada I-85 in Duluth.
Stop and see me.
There is a C5Registry dinner at the HRE plant Friday night I will be going to also.
During the day I will be in the pits, I hope to get some good banner pics.
I am bringing the laptop and dig. camera so I will try to post nightly.

Oh, did I say I was on the Viper pit crew?:eek:
Tom, I have a room @ the same place for friday night. Look me up after the dinner... I should be there between 8-10 friday night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts