Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, just wondering if there's any c6 or lightly modded c5 z's in the tri city or flint area of michigan. I'm interested in seeing how my car stacks up against them and figured we could set up a few friendly races. no money, no shit talk, just some car guys having some fun. I have a bolt on '03 cobra, normal stuff, pulley, ported blower, midpipe, mail order tune, and a straight axle swap. I'd really like to see how i'd do against a stock c6z, i wouldn't expect to beat one, my car only traps 122-123 area, just wondering how close i could keep it. so if anyones down, let me know and we can set something up, you can pm me if you'd like. Also would really like to run a zl1 or '13 gt500 if anyone happens to know somebody willing to play with one.

and i know this may sound weird being my first post, but i'm a normal poster over on svtp and mustangforums, same sn, so i'm not a cop trying to bust things up. here's a vid of the last time i went to the track which was last sunday.

rollers track day 03 cobra - YouTube

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah. That must be the trick to get your 10 year old car to run faster than a zr1. Shoulda thought of that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts