Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a pair of 17" stock wheels for ZO6.Does anyone want to sell ??? if you have, please call me at 513-403-5479..thanks! glenn

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I have a set of perfect fronts, and on the rears, the left rear has damage from a broken lug at one lug opening. I'll break up the set and will entertain offers.
Here is the damage.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Golffox said:
I have a set of perfect fronts, and on the rears, the left rear has damage from a broken lug at one lug opening. I'll break up the set and will entertain offers.
Here is the damage.
how much??

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a set of 17x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear for sale also. The fronts have a little curb rash. Driver is worse than passenger. Driver is about hald inch long, pass is a few little scratches. I will get pics up. PM or E-mail me For Price.
[email protected]

Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
price and location?

blown 346 said:
I have a set of 17x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear for sale also. The fronts have a little curb rash. Driver is worse than passenger. Driver is about hald inch long, pass is a few little scratches. I will get pics up. PM or E-mail me For Price.
[email protected]

Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Zo6 Wheels

I Have A Full Set 17 Frt 18 Rears Brand New Goodyrs. All Wheels Are Mint 1400.00 For All
----i Want Aftermarket Shine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

678-849-1022 Chris.

·
Registered
11 Posts
wheels

IF someone wants to buy my front rims with and somoene wants my rear rims i am willing to sell. Thye are off an 02 zo6. The front have some curb rash but rears are pretty much perfect. I have toyo proxy t1s tires on them too which i would like to get rid of with the rims. Thanks Brian. Email me prices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts