Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new Z06 owner and am really thinking about going to the fest. Who is going from NC? I am looking for some details and hopefully a group that I can drive up there with...That's a long ride by myself! Help me out guys, I wanna join in on this ton of fun! :cheers: By the way, I live in Littleton, NC on lake gaston right near the VA line.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
I was living in Chesapeake Va last year and no one from my area was going. so I drove to Charleston WV to meet the NE Caravan. It was a blast.

This is an option if you can't find anyone in NC.

I know Wingnut is headed out there from NC.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Do whatever you need to do, you don't want to miss this event, more fun that you should be legally allowed to have.

Mark

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I plan to attend. Will be leaving either Wednesday or Thursday morning...staying at the Baymont. This will be my first as well. :coo: I'm just north of Charlotte, NC.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I'm leaving from the Charlotte area on the 19th would be glad to meet you somewhere on the route ! This will be my third !

Rob :zboobie:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
That's it guys, its always more fun to drive with a group, just ask the NE caravan that I led through the cow pastures of WV for a couple of years...

Mark

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Randy/Rob - I may do the same as last year and head down to CLT the weekend before. I'll join "you all" if I do. What about dws?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Golffox said:
Randy/Rob - I may do the same as last year and head down to CLT the weekend before. I'll join "you all" if I do. What about dws?
Sounds good George. "Ya'll come back now...ya hear?" :rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

dws?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Randy DWS is from NC ! We ran into him last year on our trip up to the fest !

Rob

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
Randy DWS is from NC ! We ran into him last year on our trip up to the fest !

Rob
Gotcha :cheers: I thought it was a place around here and I hadn't heard of it. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts