Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my stock wheels and bought some Z06 chrome repro basically a straight trade really all I'm going to have to pay for mounting and balancing.

I know they aren't as good of quality but they are going to used for this spring\summer\fall and then be retired for a setup of CCW classics when I need new tires. I will then use them for DR at the strip :)

Anyhoo I don't get them until next Monday\tues anybody got some pics to wet my appetite?? The search is not working for me :pp:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Here you go, this was before I did the whole "red/black" thing...

Mark

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
If you search the site or browse through the member galleries you'll find about 34710938413 pics of TR's with chromies. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Here you go man. I'm pretty partial to black, but found this pic on my computer for ya. I'm pretty sure it's one of our member's rides. These are the motorsport wheels w/ 19's in the rear as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
IT L GO said:
Can you actually drive this car being so low? It looks like it is suited only for static display--but it does look very, very good.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Sure you can drive it when it's that low...just don't go up any driveways, or over any potholes, or over any speedbumps, or down any hills. :eyes: Nevermind...you can't really go anywhere when it's that low. ;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah mine can be a PITA and that one is at least 3/4 inch lower than mine from looking at the picture. I think she is about a three finger girl I don't know if you could get two fingers between the fender and tire of that one....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts