Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, did I receive a pleasant surprise today....my salesman phoned to say he received the invoice for my e-blue Zee! I asked if that meant my car has been built or what. He replies that it has been shipped from BG! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
BTW, my TPW is this week, and I find out it's already been shipped, might even get it on Friday!

Life is good...it really is!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif zippity do-dah, zippity day!

·
Registered
680 Posts
EXCELLENT!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Soon is better that later! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Zippy, mine was built and shipped a week early also. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Same with several others I know. The plant must be pumping big time. FUBU69/LES /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats Tony!! Can't wait to see it when I come to Detroit next month!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I bet you have it by the weekend. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

Frank....see it, heck, you're gonna drive it!

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-17 00:31, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Frank....see it, heck, you're gonna drive it!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Hey Zipster; congratulations. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif You picked the right color. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
631 Posts
When you do get it, you will see the upgrade was worth it. I'm still grinning. I have spent this entire week doin stuff with the car.

It's magnificent and a really neat colour.

Torch Red with Mod Red Interior.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zip,

Congrats on the news! I will be looking for your next post, hopefully today! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mark

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Zip's

Way to go.............
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Zippy I feel your excitement.Hope(I know you will)enjoy your new ride to the fullest,G

·
Registered
765 Posts
Great news Zipster! Have a seat and wait a few more days...oh wait, I have your chair - never mind! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Go easy on that Contour until the Z arrives - don't want you blowing up that Ford! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

S

·
0 Posts
oool...

I saw an EB vert today, nice color.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Congrats Zippy!

If I remember right, we have the same dealer. Hope all goes well for you, can't wait to see some pictures of that beauty! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Zippy, Great news I know you are on pins and nettles. I got an E/B Z in today for one of my customers and had to drive it from our Monroe Location to the Loganville location about 10 miles, and it is awsome. Never got over 55 MPH but the car is World Class. The E/B is going to be a big winner for the Gen. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
Excellant.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I think a break in drive to Carlisle PA is in order /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
572 Posts

On 2001-08-17 20:11, PA_Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
Excellant.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I think a break in drive to Carlisle PA is in order /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be looking for that Blue Z in Carlisle!! Congrats

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-17 00:02, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Wow, did I receive a pleasant surprise today....my salesman phoned to say he received the invoice for my e-blue Zee! I asked if that meant my car has been built or what. He replies that it has been shipped from BG! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
BTW, my TPW is this week, and I find out it's already been shipped, might even get it on Friday!

Life is good...it really is!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif zippity do-dah, zippity day!

Zipster! You Are Living Right!!!!
Congratulations are in Order!!!!! There is still hope I may get mine before Years end!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts