Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Anyday Now!

1K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Zippy 
#1 ·
Wow, did I receive a pleasant surprise today....my salesman phoned to say he received the invoice for my e-blue Zee! I asked if that meant my car has been built or what. He replies that it has been shipped from BG! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
BTW, my TPW is this week, and I find out it's already been shipped, might even get it on Friday!

Life is good...it really is!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif zippity do-dah, zippity day!

See less See more
#6 ·

On 2001-08-17 00:31, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Frank....see it, heck, you're gonna drive it!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

#10 ·
Zip,

Congrats on the news! I will be looking for your next post, hopefully today! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mark

#12 ·
Zippy I feel your excitement.Hope(I know you will)enjoy your new ride to the fullest,G

#13 ·
Great news Zipster! Have a seat and wait a few more days...oh wait, I have your chair - never mind! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Go easy on that Contour until the Z arrives - don't want you blowing up that Ford! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

#15 ·
Congrats Zippy!

If I remember right, we have the same dealer. Hope all goes well for you, can't wait to see some pictures of that beauty! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#16 ·
Zippy, Great news I know you are on pins and nettles. I got an E/B Z in today for one of my customers and had to drive it from our Monroe Location to the Loganville location about 10 miles, and it is awsome. Never got over 55 MPH but the car is World Class. The E/B is going to be a big winner for the Gen. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#17 ·
Excellant.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I think a break in drive to Carlisle PA is in order /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#19 ·

On 2001-08-17 00:02, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Wow, did I receive a pleasant surprise today....my salesman phoned to say he received the invoice for my e-blue Zee! I asked if that meant my car has been built or what. He replies that it has been shipped from BG! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
BTW, my TPW is this week, and I find out it's already been shipped, might even get it on Friday!

Life is good...it really is!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif zippity do-dah, zippity day!

Zipster! You Are Living Right!!!!
Congratulations are in Order!!!!! There is still hope I may get mine before Years end!!!

#22 ·
Zippy,

I am really happy for you.....congratulations!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

They must really be pushing those EB's out the factory door, because mine is scheduled to be produced next week./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CD

#23 ·
Update:

Yes, I have sold the '01 red Zee, and my order for the Electron blue is thru Les Stanford Chevy in Dearborn, Michigan.
Unfortunately, as of Friday night, I did NOT get the call that the new Zee is in. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
It's unfortunate, but I can accept it. Only thing is that we are planing a trip to Canada and then on to Carlisle Pa for next week.... So, it looks as if I will not pick up the car until the following week.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

#26 ·
ZIPPY, I found the '02 sweet spot tonite and it is AWESOME! I even power shifted in your honor as well. After all , WE ARE THE REAL SURVIVORS!LES BTW I AM 8 YEARS POST BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT TO THE DAY. At 45 years old I am seeing my oldest son Christopher off to the U of Virginia to pursue his dream of being a criminal lawyer. Like his Grandfather and father before him he will attend the same school. I just shot some hoops with him for the last time until he returns at Thanksgiving time, I am bummed BIG TIME, HE IS MY BEST FRIEND. It will never be the same, Les

2001 Z06 SPEEDWAY WHITE/MODIFIED RED INTERIOR-Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.