Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local dealer hosed me over and now there's no C6Z in sight. If you are aware of an unspoken for allocation anywhere in the country please PM me. It'll be a museum delivery so it doesn't really matter where the dealer is.

Tom in WF

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Some rip offs on e-bay if you can believe them.

Hope this helps. No others come to mind. :-?

·
Registered
203 Posts
itsaz said:
The local dealer hosed me over and now there's no C6Z in sight. If you are aware of an unspoken for allocation anywhere in the country please PM me. It'll be a museum delivery so it doesn't really matter where the dealer is.

Tom in WF
Go look at CF thread titled something like "showing up in GM tool"

Those are unsold but will command a premium no doubt

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdogg said:
I'm sure that if you go to the bigger volume stores that you should be able to get a place in line.
Called 6 of 'em yesterday and all have more deposits than allocation slots. Beginning to look like I'd better be satisfied to wait for an '07. Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
itsaz said:
Called 6 of 'em yesterday and all have more deposits than allocation slots. Beginning to look like I'd better be satisfied to wait for an '07. Thanks again for your help.
That's what it looks like to me also, 2007. I'm number 174 on Rick Daniels list. By now it's probably lower with attrition now the price is out.

I may pull out completely and buy a colt (horse) we saw before the fall/winter sets in.

Your thinking logically, 2007 is better then getting a late 06 model just before the 2007 comes out. :cheers:

·
Registered
864 Posts
itsaz said:
Please PM me with the info. Thanks
Sorry man. That's my barganing chip. Last time I checked my local dealer had 3 coming and only 1 was spoken for. I will be there the day they arrive and I will PM you that day if there is an extra 1 that is not taken.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
355Spider said:
Sorry man. That's my barganing chip. Last time I checked my local dealer had 3 coming and only 1 was spoken for. I will be there the day they arrive and I will PM you that day if there is an extra 1 that is not taken.
And the reason you replied to my post is...........?

·
Registered
864 Posts
itsaz said:
And the reason you replied to my post is...........?
Sorry if you didn't like the answer. I was just trying to let you know I would PM you the day they came in if there was an extra. If you don't want me to, that's cool also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts