Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading down to cruise for a little bit on Saturday just wondering if anyone else is planning to go or has a parking area for their Z. I don't have a place to park, so I will just be cruising around until I get bored! Either way I will be looking for other Z brothers and it should be a good time! :jammin:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I wanted, but its not looking good. If I can make it I'll let you know. If you can take pics while there, some of us (like me) would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
882 Posts
vettemann7 said:
Hoping it doesn't rain!
Ah, the famous last words! :crazy:

I got there just after the cloud burst. And the Royal Oak PD and the State Patrol were all over -- on horses, on bicycles, golf carts and of course in squad cars parked all over the medians. What were they expecting, the Hells Angles? :bang:

I was there also on Wednesday night when they closed Woodward at 10 PM with more cop Harleys, H2s and other SUVs that I could count. What a mess. Was told the whole week was like that. :flaming:

The Pontiac segment was far better. A much more friendly attitude that reflects the true spirit of the cruise. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts