Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
My wife and I are planning to go - I just got an Order # from them for my '02 EB Z06. I have not had a Vette since I sold my '93 ZR-1 last Fall. We shoyuld be there about Noon - we live near Potomac Mills in Prince William County.

Cya - Jerry Yaros

·
Registered
228 Posts
My Speedway White Z06 came into Pohanka Chevrolet last night. Will pick it up tonight! I am going to try to be at Criswell about noonish Sunday

·
Registered
59 Posts
CraigK,

What will be going on there? I am in the area. Is it a normal corvette car show sponsored by a local club and hosted at Criswell?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lazygun,

you know I think i made a mistake. i attended a show at Koons last year not a criswell. sorry. i have no idea what it will be like but i'm in town and i think i will drive up there.

craig

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just called Criswell...the Corvette Club of America is having the show....9-4 Sunday.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have only been to CRISWELL once, last November, when I left a small deposit on the 02 Z06. They are located in Gaithersburg, on Quince Orchard Rd (301) 212-4513. Basically, you take 495 over Cabin John Bridge, take the I270 spur and follow to exit 10-1l which is Clopper Rd. I believe you take a right at the first traffic light once you are off the ramp. You will go about 1 block to the dealership.

I live in the Lake Ridge area and plan to be ther about noon to see the show and further discuss my order status with Dean Holmburg there. Hope to se and talk to some Z06 owners also...

·
Registered
59 Posts

On 2001-06-01 10:23, BLEUBYU spewed forth this drivel:
I believe you take a right at the first traffic light once you are off the ramp. You will go about 1 block to the dealership.
Slight correction Bleubyu, once you take exit ten you will turn right at the SECOND light, not the first. After you turn right, you will then turn right at the first stoplight you encounter. Criswell will be on the left.

See you there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I will be there between 11-12. My Z06 is white/license RJS II. Will wear one of my Grand Sport shirts. Criswell is easy to find. Look for the giant American Flag. You can see it from the highway. Hope to meet many fellow Z06 owners tomorrow!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll get there between 11 and 12 as well. Mine is a QS.

Lazygun, what time are you leaving the Falls Church area. Maybe we can hook up for the ride out there.

Craig

·
Registered
59 Posts
Craigk,

I intend to be there around 11 or noon myself. Not sure when exactly, as I have to wash the vette before going...can't show up in a slightly soiled corvette, you know.

I live just above annandale off of columbia pike. If you can come up with a good meeting point, I can try to be there, though I would tend more to arriving at Criswell toward noon, as I will probably be a little late in awaking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts