Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
21,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about braving the crowds to find myself a good deal on a new digital camera for me and a notebook for the wife.

Who's going and what are you looking for? :csmile:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I dunno, last year I went to CC and got 2 indash flip out DVD players for mine and my gf's cars for $600 total. Can't beat that for 2 dvd players :):)

I'll have to check the sales papers today and see if anyone has a crazy deal thats worth it!

Come to think of it....why don't places that sell superchargers, tires, etc...have a black friday sale????? I'd wake up for that :)

·
9,755 Posts
...Come to think of it....why don't places that sell superchargers, tires, etc...have a black friday sale????? I'd wake up for that :)
:yeadog: That's what I'm talkin' bout :yeadog:
I might see if I can pick up a ZR1 (at Target)

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Not me... I'll be playing games all day with my girls, brother and his two kids. our wives however will be doing their part to keep the economy going. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Not sure what I am going to do. Looking for a 32" LCD for Mom for Christmas, so I might have to do that... and we want to get my daughter a laptop.

Mark

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I don't like fighting crowds. Staying away from shopping on Friday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I know Black Friday is good for business, but it has to suck getting ready for the mass pandamonium.
Yeah, Luckily it only comes around once a year so its not horrible......but the day sure goes by fast! We also bring a catered meal in for the whole store team so we make it kind of like a party. Some of them actually look forward to it!

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
My sisters are nuts. They spent a good solid hour looking at the Black Friday ads and are doing the early morning thing. They have quite a few things on the list they will get for me. Like having my own personal shopper. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts