Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious... you like them? And if they're replacing T1-Ss are they better? What you expected?

and thanks...

·
Registered
844 Posts
I recently replaced the fronts with stock size T-1's. Like them very much. Quiet, great in the rain, ride VERY smoothly and have a better wear rating than the Goodyears. Superb reputation also. As I've mentione before, I was able to get them at my local Firestone dealer for only a few bucks more than the new Wide Ovals--which also appear to be a good tire--but I was burned with the 500 debacle back in the 70's and Web sites still cite Firestone tire issues. :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I was going to get those for the fronts, as they needed replacing, but I got alot of negative responses to mixing and matching, so I decided against. I have the t1-S's all the way around and they are a great, reasonably priced, tire. As the T1-r is going to be replacing the S I'd assume it is going to be a better tire. Also with that new shoulder I would assume that they are going to give better handling. If I were you go ahead and get them. You can't go wrong with the high performance Toyos. I'm on my 3rd set already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts