Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Anyone Else Picking Up Their Z August 6?

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mrdatalife 
#1 ·
Just curious.... I will be the morning delivery that day. It seems like I remember someone else saying August 6 was their day too. I would love to meet up with a fellow forum member if any of you will be around. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Chris,

Its alway great when a few Forum members get together. All of them I've met have all been a great bunch of guys. I know you're getting excited!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif This time last year I thought I was going to lose my mind. Tequila helps!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully a few of ya's can hook up.

#3 ·

On 2001-07-04 16:58, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Chris,

Its alway great when a few Forum members get together. All of them I've met have all been a great bunch of guys. I know you're getting excited!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif This time last year I thought I was going to lose my mind. Tequila helps!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully a few of ya's can hook up.

Frank... thanks for the sympathy man /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Fortunately, I have a bottle of Herradura handy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Cheers!

#7 ·
Agent Z06,

It's you and me. I spoke with Judy last week and we confirmed Aug. 6, AM delivery. She said the only thing that could prevent the car from being ready is if it doesn't make it out of Quality Control in time. Yikes! Not likely though.

Steve
02 MY Z06 (very soon)

#8 ·

On 2001-07-04 21:48, Z06M3 spewed forth this drivel:
Agent Z06,

It's you and me. I spoke with Judy last week and we confirmed Aug. 6, AM delivery. She said the only thing that could prevent the car from being ready is if it doesn't make it out of Quality Control in time. Yikes! Not likely though.

Steve
02 MY Z06 (very soon)
Z06M3 - Cooooool /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
I was hoping someone else on this forum would be taking delivery at the same time. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Frank... how 'bout double duty with the banners in a dual Z06 museum delivery!
Not bad press eh? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#10 ·
Agent Z06,

If we're both doing AM delivery, does this mean we're taking the plant tour together? If so, I'm looking forward to meeting you. It's going to be a great day:)

Steve

#11 ·
Steve- I suppose so. Judy will mail you the itenerary if she hasn't already. Looking forward to meeting you. BTW who are you bringing? I'm trying to decide whether or not to bring my girlfriend. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I am 29 and NOT married yet.... so I still enjoy a good night out with the fellas once in a while /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
One month from tomorrow bro! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#12 ·
Chris,

I haven't received my itinerary yet from Judy, supposedly it's in the mail. My wife, who is equally as excited, will be with me. Also, our brother-in-law, who hopes to be getting his own Corvette soon, will be joining us.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.