Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I'm in Missoula. Maineyak is down the Bitterroot and is on the forum from time to time.
He's probably out driving his Z16.

Lot of good info here. Lot of BS too. :drunken:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I'm in Missoula. Maineyak is down the Bitterroot and is on the forum from time to time.
He's probably out driving his Z16.

Lot of good info here. Lot of BS too. :drunken:
HUH - BS ? No Barbra Streisand here ! :lol:

:z:Welcome to the forum Mark :z: ...So you have 6-6-6 Z06 ? This is kinda in keeping with my GM Build Theory. namely when GM builds these cars the put a little Hell in these cars. Some owners reportedly work harder than others trying to drive it out of them.:D

Hey Scott I went to Lolo Pass Lolo Camera
yesterday and thought of you .. why weren't you there ..Let's plan a trip to Lost Trail Pass next Sunday. The road was dry and the sleddin pretty decent. I will post some pics latah.

For those of you who would like to look at Montana roads here is a link
http://rwis.mdt.mt.gov/scanweb/SWCameraSummary.asp?Pageid=CamSummary&Units=English&Groupid=150000&Siteid=&Senid=&Wxid=&Mapid=&DisplayClass=Java&SenType=All&HEndDate=&Zoneid=&Mode=&Sprayerid=&Dvid=&CD=12/29/2009+11:51:40+PM&SysMenu=1
Lookout pass is so named for a reason :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be in touch! I'm kind of a sissy about my paint so I may wait a bit longer to run up the passes. I have been running around town a little these last couple weekends though.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts