Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll probably be the only one NOT driving a vette! Mine should give birth on 9/4 or 9/5. I would like to meet some of my fellow forum bud's. Never been there ...any recommendations for Hotels? etc. I will arrive on Sept 1 and depart on Sept 5. Post or E-mail :D :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yep! I will be in BG from the 30th thru Sunday,the 2nd. Also will be assisting with the Factory and the C5Registry on Friday morning(8-11:30am) as a Tour guide at the Factory!! Whippee!!!
Hey!! May be able to make a good inside contact for that "private" tour the week of 9/17 when "ole' yeller" comes traversing down the assembly line...:guiness:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
BG here we come!

Plan on picking up my new Electron Blue Z in about 10 hours!
The next morning (Wednesday Aug, 29th) we plan on heading for BG in the new Vet. We will be at the Hampton Inn in BG, and if you don't already have reservations for a motel, it will be difficult to find a room nearby as this is their big event. Suggest you call the BG Tourist office for hotel info at 1-800-326-7465 ASAP!

See you there!

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would love to go, but promised the Boss Lady I wouldn't go if I got to go to the Spring Cruise-In alone. :D

Have fun guys!! Zippy, they have an NCM Ambassador meeting at the Museum this weekend don't they? :confused:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
DOH!!!!!

Yes, Zippy, please see Wendell or the other cats in BG. I spoke with them today and made it official.

You are the Z06Vette.com Ambassador!

JC

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: BG here we come!

Zippy said:
Plan on picking up my new Electron Blue Z in about 10 hours!
The next morning (Wednesday Aug, 29th) we plan on heading for BG in the new Vet. We will be at the Hampton Inn in BG, and if you don't already have reservations for a motel, it will be difficult to find a room nearby as this is their big event. Suggest you call the BG Tourist office for hotel info at 1-800-326-7465 ASAP!

See you there!

Zippy :) :)
Zippy--Also staying at the Hampton Inn...Hope to see you there!! Enjoyed the Carlisle conversations!!
Zman

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll be there for sure.
Without a Corvette is fine, I did it for the B-day Bash.
You get to hear the sounds of the other Corvettes more and you never worry about parking or rain.

out of here now to catch the plane.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
MEMEMEMEMEME

Hey all,
YEp, I am there as well, Im at the Opryland hotel right now, but I am at Microtel, through Sunday.
I will be the shady looking character with the bandana and the glasses. :)
Zippy, glad you are going to make it.
Cant wait to see you all, c4c5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts