Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have kooks or lg long tube headers with corsa exhaust that has a sound clip they could post? Or does anyone have long tube headers with the loudmouths they could post? Im looking at getting long tube headers and i will have to change my exhaust since i have slp loudmouths.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Check out the thread about LGs with B&B Bullets. The guy posted a drive-by video on his web page. Sounds Awesome! I'm not sure how much louder loudmouths are than bullets.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I have Stainless Works long tubes with Corsa Indy's and Magnaflow X-pipe. Unfortunately I don't have a sound clip of my car.

But I can say this is the exact sound I was looking for. I am totally thrilled with the way my car sounds. It's throaty with a very nice exotic V-8 sound, and at certain RPM's at part throttle it has this wicked howl that almost sounds a bit like a Ferrari 360 with its flat ground crank. It's pretty loud at WOT, but its not ridiculously loud like cutouts. Substantially louder than stock. The headers make it noticeably louder than stock manifolds above 4,000 RPM's.

If you listen to Corsa's sound clips on their web site, they are pretty accurate representations of the tone and sound of the exhaust. The long tube headers take it up one notch, and add a throatier sound to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts