Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of purchasing the side mirror covers for my QS '02.
The mirrors are in great shape now and I want to keep them that way. These cars are so low those mirrors seem to be debris targets at least on my old '87 coupe they were. I noticed Ecklers and MAD have the knit polyester for about $50 bucks. Are they worth it? Do they stay in place or can they moved around with the air turbulance?

thanks in advance,

trebor

·
Registered
573 Posts
I think the poly would be great for bugs but i dont think it will protect from rocks and harder stuff.there are other ones that are alot stronger ..speed lingerie.but expensive like $169.00

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
it's..just..a..car

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
phantasms said:
it's..just..a..car
:roll: ah huh that clears it up

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
I have the exact ones you're talking about. I grabbed them from a vendor at the Fest, ~$30. I haven't had any issues with nicks while they've been on. Wash the car with on and then drive it, they dry and are fine. Also grabbed the same type material bra. :thumb: I like them, easy on, easy off.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Have them. Used first 2 years or so - Don't use anymore - Don't need and No chips on mirror housings, they are as new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.