Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone will have their Z06 at the Rolex and needs a passenger for the parade lap, I am available.
My wife and I are flying in so we will be Vetteless.

------------------
01 Z06-- Quicksilver, modified torch red interior, DRM long tube headers, cam, CNC heads, 11 to 1 compression ratio, Donaldson LS6, Corsa Indys, Euro tail lights, B&M Ripper
396 rwhp, 377.1 rwt Minneapolis,Mn
Ron M.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I might be there, along with John Hennessey. He's gonna bring his big-rig & trailer set-up. I'm sure that if I make it he'll wanna ride shotgun though. If he doesn't you have first dibs.

------------------
2001 Z06 BLACK/BLACK

MAY THE TORQUE BE WITH YOU!

HENNESSEY MOTORSPORTS
Z500 #1

BEST TIME(3rd time ever @ Track & Traction limited)
11.90 @ 123.76 MPH
w/2.12 60' I NEED DRAG RADIALS!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RamAirDave:
Holy Bejesus guys!!

Get a damn fast car and both of you have sent them off to Rippie and Hennessey!! WOW!~ WIsh I could see those beauties!!

NICE!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dave,

I bet if you go to the Cruise-In over Memorial Day weekend, you'll see them there!!

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Holy Bejesus guys!!

Get a damn fast car and both of you have sent them off to Rippie and Hennessey!! WOW!~ WIsh I could see those beauties!!

NICE!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, the parade lap is slow. You can get up to 90-100 depending on how far you lag back. It is still one hell of a rush just to drive around that track at low speeds and the turn bankings on the speedway are unbelievable

------------------
2001 Z06 Torch Red/Blk
DRM long tube headers, B&B PRT Quad Ovals, MTI ram air, BPP air duct, Xtreme rolled exhaust plate, B&M ripper with Momo Combat/red, MSD wires, Splitfire plugs, CAGS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts