Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever lost this part?

Here is what it should look like.

Can someone please tell me the GM part number for this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Benny

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yes, mine fell off but I dont have the part #. Just go to you dealer and they can look it up for you. I think I paid $4.00 or so for it. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PerforminNorman said:
I heard they only fall off when the car exceeds 150 mph.
Uh Oh! I think that I may be in trouble... :eek::

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Group 2 Lamps. part #10435410 (unless it has been changed)

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Here is the information I just replaced my whole assembly when I lost the plug. My plastic had faded from age.
10435410 PLUG $2.02 from GMPARTSdirect

·
Registered
74 Posts
use to lose them all the time in my 98...there were two sizes, only differing by a very small amount..cant remember why there were two sizes, but untill i figured that out, I was losing the smaller one all the time...havent lost one in the Z yet.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
panzer said:
Here is the information I just replaced my whole assembly when I lost the plug. My plastic had faded from age.
10435410 PLUG $2.02 from GMPARTSdirect
Thank you Sir. I will be ordering one tonight.:thumb:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was driving down the interstate (I- 81) one night and this big black thing flew up and hit the windshield. I asked the wife "did you see that big ass bug ?). The next day I found the plug was missing from the left headlight, and knew it wasn't a bug after all.
I now haveto order one too. Thanks for the part number guys.

Ray B.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I grew up in the south and I thought we were the only ones allowed to use the phrase "big ass bug"???

I lost the part too... I will also be ordering.. thanks for the part number!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts