Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I know of this orange Z06, even parked across from it once at Fairfax Town Center, no sign of the owner. IMO, its a beautiful color/car. Would love to know specifics!

·
Registered
46 Posts
If Chris and I are thinking of the same car, thats not it. The one I've seen is completely stock looking, except for the orange paint.

But that car is pretty darn hot!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Too much bling bling for my taste.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That one is a little much for me, but all stock with Orange paint would be sweet! I was excited when I heard that we were getting Daytona Orange, until I saw it! It's really more of a copper color then orange. Nikko

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope, that's not the one. It is stock looking, apart from the paint. Not as cheesy looking as the one in the pic ;)

His plate was something like 'UR Myn'. Something like that. He waved, so he can't be all bad. A lot of miserable bleeders don't ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
:coo: :coo: It's a little over the top for me but I can appreciate the work it took to pull it off. I have seen this paint on some street rods and it will glow. House of Kolor paint.

D.J.

·
Registered
93 Posts
that orange one posted was for sale if i remember correctly. i was searchin and searchin for it b/c i wanted to buy it, but never found and gave up... ohh well...im happy with my beast.
Aj

·
Registered
573 Posts
I dig the orange paint but with orange wheels to much..throw some black rims on there then were talking :D oh and the rear brake ducts leave them black to just my opinion

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Alot of guys obviously don't like this car. I personally the car is freaking sick. I like the way the orange rims look on the car. Yeah sure ostrich interior isn't for everyone, but I think it looks pretty good.

The car is definitely one of a kind.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice color, but a little excessive with it...sometimes "less is more".

I too have seen the Orange Z06 in question on 495. He was on the outer loop and I was on the inner. For a while I thought that my eyes were playing tricks, but sure enuff, it was orange.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts