Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I assume you mean Lake Olympia Parkway. If so, you saw BurkeSS. I also own an identical QS Z and live extremely close by as well. You will likely see me on Murphy Road or Hwy 6. I have had mine since October while BurkeSS got his last Jan. I have got four coats of Zaino on mine so far.

GOLD72

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what a small world! That's excellent. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif we should all get together sometime this summer. i would love to see your cars. can you believe i have never actually seen a Z06 up close or even sat in one. crazy. hopefully i will have my car by the end of july???

·
Registered
496 Posts
You also may see mine on Murphy Rd. on Monday and Wednesdays as I teach at HCC those nights. Let me know about any get togethers.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I saw BurkeSS on Hwy 6 at the Township a couple of months ago but I was in my wife's Suburban going in the opposite direction so I could not flag him down. Several of my friends have seen him leaving Lake Olympia heading down 6 toward Arcola in the mornings thinking that it is my car and I. He is an anesthesiologist at the Med Center. His is the only Z06 I have seen on the streets other than my friend Z.06 in Katy. A future get together would be great.

GOLD72

1 - 6 of 6 Posts