Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any member of the Forum was planning to be in the Factory the week of 9/10.....specifically on Wednesday,the 12th,I was needing to ask if you could retrieve my" build sheet" from Sequence# 7507? It will be a Millennium Yellow Z06 with Mod Red Interior. Out of 52 weeks in a year,that is the ONLY week I physically can not make it there. I work for DuPont and we are in a Shut Down status that week and will be needed for the "Restarting of the Process".....Talk about bad timing!!! :(

Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help........
Zman...wait is almost over!!!!:guiness:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
zman said:
If any member of the Forum was planning to be in the Factory the week of 9/10.....specifically on Wednesday,the 12th,I was needing to ask if you could retrieve my" build sheet" from Sequence# 7507? It will be a Millennium Yellow Z06 with Mod Red Interior. Out of 52 weeks in a year,that is the ONLY week I physically can not make it there. I work for DuPont and we are in a Shut Down status that week and will be needed for the "Restarting of the Process".....Talk about bad timing!!! :(

Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help........
Zman...wait is almost over!!!!:guiness:
ZMAN,

I'll be on the plant floor early on the morning of 9/13. I believe there is a way to retrieve a build sheet even after the car has been completed. If no one else comes forward to actually grab the extra copy from the passenger seat on 9/12 I can try to get one for you. Let me know. jerboa :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Anyone in BG the week of 9/10?

jerboa said:

ZMAN,

I'll be on the plant floor early on the morning of 9/13. I believe there is a way to retrieve a build sheet even after the car has been completed. If no one else comes forward to actually grab the extra copy from the passenger seat on 9/12 I can try to get one for you. Let me know. jerboa :)
jerboa.........
If any person in the world could retrieve that buildsheet for me....I would most definitely pick you to be the one!! I would SINCERELY be MOST thankful if you could succeed in trying to do that for me...............And Congrats on your success with that AWESOME EB Z06.......Enjoy the trip back to California and PLEASE be careful!! OK!!

Zman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.