Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering now that the price is out on the C6 Z06 has anyone gotten a call to put in an order or expectations soon?

Or do we expect this to happen in July nearer to the building date of 7/25? Any info appreciated. :usa:

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
I'm 69 on Rick Daniels list and he called last week to get my configuration. He is just loading his database and will call one more time to confirm my order before it goes in.

I don't know how many allotments he received in the first concensus though.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like that number (69). I hope you get confirmed soon.

I'm hoping to get mine done ASAP but I haven't got the patience (#174) to wait out until next year. I'm sure by Nov. we will be seeing some for sale used. If so and I'm still waiting you can't blame a guy for jumping ship. Good luck to you. :z:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Knowing that there were less than 100 ZO6's allocated nationally this month will probably let you know where you might stand overall.

If a dealer got more than 5 this month, that means that they have to be in the top 5-10 Corvette dealers nationally, I'd guess.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I am fifth on the list at Les Stanford Chevrolet. Stanford is #2 nationally in Corvette sales, so I should be in that first 100 nationwide.

As long as the options I ordered aren't on constraint, my car should be one of the first off the production line. Might even be built during our Z06 Fest!

Velocity Yellow w/Ebony interior.
NAV system
2LZ pkg
Polished Wheels

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Zippy said:
Velocity Yellow w/Ebony interior.
NAV system
2LZ pkg
Polished Wheels
Nice combo Zip, looking forward to the pics :thumb:

Jack

·
Registered
215 Posts
I got my call from Rick this morning to fill out my final spec report.... :drunken:

Lemans Blue
Black/ Titanium
2LZ w/ NAV
Courtesy Delivery right to home :)

--S

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PimpDadd said:
I got my call from Rick this morning to fill out my final spec report.... :drunken:

Lemans Blue
Black/ Titanium
2LZ w/ NAV
Courtesy Delivery right to home :)

--S
If you don't mind what number where you? +/- a dozen or numbers if you don't want to reveal. Or better said I was #174, do you see any light for me soon? Thanks. :usa:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just remember that getting your order into the dealer does not mean that you are in the first month's allocation.

Zippy's probably in a good spot, being 5th at Les Stanford as he states. If he was 174th, it might take a couple more months before the allocation gets to that point.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your right. Looks like maybe next year for me. :blush:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
jdogg was absolutely correct...recv'd a copy of my order in today's mail, including the Vehicle Order Number! :cheers:

Zippity Do Dah, Zippity Aye, My o My What a Beautiful Day! :z: :z:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Zippy said:
jdogg was absolutely correct...recv'd a copy of my order in today's mail, including the Vehicle Order Number! :cheers:

Zippity Do Dah, Zippity Aye, My o My What a Beautiful Day! :z: :z:
AWESOME Tony! You gota take me out for a ride when you get this car...I LOVE the C6 and have yet to ride in one, but I can wait for the Z06..puurrtty plleasseee :guiness:

·
Registered
432 Posts
I got an email saying get ready with your options will call you soon we are going over the list! I am # 16 at Maxie price with Monica! :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Does a dealer get his total allocation number in advance, or is it given to them when the pulls are done each month?

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I wonder what the chances are that you might get an 07 model Z06????

Dealers at this point do not know what their allocation will be for the next 6 months. See my post on how the allocations will work.

Joe

johniew398 said:
I'm 69 on Rick Daniels list and he called last week to get my configuration. He is just loading his database and will call one more time to confirm my order before it goes in.

I don't know how many allotments he received in the first concensus though.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
GNX Guy said:
I wonder what the chances are that you might get an 07 model Z06????

Dealers at this point do not know what their allocation will be for the next 6 months. See my post on how the allocations will work.

Joe
Rick originally told me I would probably get mine late winter or early spring. I know some have probably canceled out now the prices have been released but have no way of knowing what my real number is.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
george said:
I like that number (69). I hope you get confirmed soon.

I'm hoping to get mine done ASAP but I haven't got the patience (#174) to wait out until next year. I'm sure by Nov. we will be seeing some for sale used. If so and I'm still waiting you can't blame a guy for jumping ship. Good luck to you. :z:
George: I hate to disappoint you, but thought you'd appreciate a bit of info regarding the list at Stanford Chevrolet. As most of youknow, I bought 3 new Vettes from Stanford Chevy in the last few years. I talk with my salesman and/or the Sales Manager regularly. Our Vette club meets at Stanford once a month, and I buy most of my GM parts from them. Reason I'm teling you is that I'm pretty familiar with Stanford Chevy.

The info on Stanford's list is this: Whenever I read that one of our members is number so and so on Rick Daniels list, I always wonder where they are on the dealership's ordering list? Remember, Stanford has about 10 salesperople, and they're all selling Vettes. Being a certain number on your salesman's list is one thing, but being on the dealer's ordering list is another thing....always ask your salesman what number you are on the dealerer's ordering list.

Hope this help.

Zipster :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Zippy said:
George: I hate to disappoint you, but thought you'd appreciate a bit of info regarding the list at Stanford Chevrolet. As most of youknow, I bought 3 new Vettes from Stanford Chevy in the last few years. I talk with my salesman and/or the Sales Manager regularly. Our Vette club meets at Stanford once a month, and I buy most of my GM parts from them. Reason I'm teling you is that I'm pretty familiar with Stanford Chevy.

The info on Stanford's list is this: Whenever I read that one of our members is number so and so on Rick Daniels list, I always wonder where they are on the dealership's ordering list? Remember, Stanford has about 10 salesperople, and they're all selling Vettes. Being a certain number on your salesman's list is one thing, but being on the dealer's ordering list is another thing....always ask your salesman what number you are on the dealerer's ordering list.

Hope this help.

Zipster :z: :z:
Thanks for the info Zip but the #s you see here on the site are the dealer #s not just my list.:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
[email protected] Les Stanford said:
Thanks for the info Zip but the #s you see here on the site are the dealer #s not just my list.:)

Whew.... :guiness:

That's good to hear! I'm glad that putting in that order almost 2 years ago is finally about to pay off!

: )

Rick -- How many C6Z06's are you getting in the first month of production anyway? ;)

--S

1 - 20 of 28 Posts