Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any one has or knows how to go about actually watching THEIR Z06 being built. Starting with it coming out of the paint shop.? (not the standard tour)

Anyone know who we could contact of hand. If not, I'll start to do the reseach. I think my buddy Larry Hayes at the NCM might have the info. or at least a place to start.

·
Registered
0 Posts
GNX,

Larry would be the man that can arrange that. Larry has set up our photo shoot in front of the Museum during the Cruise-In fo all Z06's. Sonny Kilgo is also THE MAN at the plant.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dave, Congrats!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Check out the back lot while you are there and maybe you can catch a pic of the new Electron Blue!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Damn, wife says no Fricken way am I getting a new Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm going to lower myself and start begging now!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif If I cry and beg for the next couple of months, maybe she will give in!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Crying and begging for the OTHER love in my life hasn't worked!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif You, know...that Rang Dang Doo!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
GNX GUY........Sonny Kilgo was the man who arranged for my wife and I to view our GS being built...Good Luck!!! Nothing like watching your very own "baby" being born!!And....they come out head first too!!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts