1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It should sell quick with a buy it now price of : US $26,995.00

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Its about one out of every five Corvettes is a Z06. Also, you speak a lot about the Z06, but not so much about your particular car. I feel most seeking a Z06 already know what the car is all about, but wouldn't know anything about your 01 versus another 01 they find on eBay. You should be more descriptive about your vehicle.

Paint looks awesome. What is on it?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I.E. - do you have service records? Always garaged? Ever seen rain? Interior spotless? Any chips? Stock?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
You know what, you do have that stuff, sorry. I didn't scroll down past the pictures the first time.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The car looks great! Good luck with the sale.

You did a great job of cleaning it up, (a pet peeve of mine, I never understand why people selling thier cars do not detail them? This includes dealers, they always say we will have that cleaned up for you when you pick it up. :screwy: )

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
WOW a 2300 words Essay on a 2001 Z :)

you got more info in your listing then i have any where else :)

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
nice listing and good luck with the sale. It's gotta be worth that much to someone :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Curious, your ad says Washington your profile says Virginia??? What dealer are you working for? What state are you, car, and dealership located in? :-? Thanks

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
16Again said:
Curious, your ad says Washington your profile says Virginia??? What dealer are you working for? What state are you, car, and dealership located in? :-? Thanks
not that I can answer for him but my guess is Washington is washington DC and well most of Northern Virgina is basically DC. I mean when I lived there I was in Arlington, VA and I could walk to the T that got me into DC in 2 stops.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
reddeath said:
not that I can answer for him but my guess is Washington is washington DC and well most of Northern Virgina is basically DC. I mean when I lived there I was in Arlington, VA and I could walk to the T that got me into DC in 2 stops.
Makes sense. Just looked odd when I read it here, and was different on e-bay. Good price for that car. :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
At 46,000 miles this car is barely broken in :)

The car appears in great shape, and will make some new owner really happy - especially at that price.

I don't know of many other 4s 0-60, 170mph, 12s 1/4 mile, 60-0 in 100 feet, 7m56s Nurburgring lapping, 28mpg cruising cars you can buy for less than $30,000 :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts