Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondered if anyone was switching.
Now if it had sport seats (so I could pass through harness belts easier), much more power, and some lighter weight....
maybe....

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I plan on getting an '02 Z-06, but don't plan on trading in the'01. I hope to sell the '01 outright.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome, Alan /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

gee with a stable like yours, life really is good /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
28 Posts
yep my 01 is goig and my 02 is coming i ordered a my / mod red .. yes i know color combo but i think i will enjoy it ..

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nope!....I Love My Z /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hum...Turbo? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Z

·
0 Posts

On 2001-06-13 18:01, Silver Bullet spewed forth this drivel:

Now if it had sport seats (so I could pass through harness belts easier), much more power, and some lighter weight....
maybe....

Ditto on the "sport seats" ...an obvious oversight IMO /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif....but I decided to get an '02 anyway because I was able to sell my 01 for good $$ /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif. Only problem is that I'm vetteless for the next couple of months. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

previous vettes;
'96 LT4 - Collector Edition
'92 LT1 - Z07
'89 L98 - Z51
'86 L98

·
Registered
391 Posts
You will have to pry my 01 Z06 out of my cold dead hands. I only have 1218 miles on her. Her name is Lady. I have just about every magazine article that the Z06 has been in. I have all 3 Z06 brochures and about 4 01 Corvette brochures. I have every mile documented, gas mileage, how much oil it has used, etc....

Trade?? Trade??? again pry out of my [email protected]#$$#! cold dead hands.

That 02 looks real appealing but so will the 03 and the 04 and the 05 .......

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just passed through 700 miles...this car is PERFECT!!!!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ditto on the "cold dead hands..." and z06phil; you HAVE to get the 2001 Corvette Data Book (spiral bound) from the Chevy Mall -Corvette section. It is the book given to dealers/salesmen with ALL specs & comparisons to other cars. VERY COOL!

HarleyB(Z)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts