Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I got a fiat low only on my vette, anyone got something other then stock, Im trying for the Ferrari/Italian honk :thumb: but the 70s Fiat doesnt cut it, anyone played with the idea?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Caddy's always have the best sounding horns. Deep and Rich sounding. :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I like horns that sound like semi's. When I honk, I want the person I'm honking at to poop their pants! I've been thinking about finding louder horns. Fiat horns don't do it for me, but to each their own.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
This is my favorite ;)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Fiam air horns, (same ones used by Fer) I have them on all my car/SUV, There is something about Italian horns that just let the other driver know in not so polite term (HAY PAL STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE!!!!!)

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
I always wanted one of those horns the fire engines have. Loud as s*#t and gets attention.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Hadley air horn. Had one under the hood of the old '79 van. Sacred many people, cleared the road well. Small compressor and tank, 12v, nice, but not for the Z06. (post padding, sorry)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Most folks hear the roar of the 427 and get out of the way when they see me bearing down on them. Horns just overkill excpt in heavy traffic...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am looking for is a stock replacement size with a diffrent tone, actually the fiat I have now I only have the low on, and when I find the tone I want most likely from the European Ferraris it will only be with the Low horn :cheers:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have four Hadley air horns on my bus. They are most impressive, but I can't figure out how to mount the air compressor and a couple of big air tanks, and I think four of them would break up the smooth lines of the roof on my Z06.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Not on the Z, but I'm going to put a train horn on the Duramax. A guy at work has one on his and it will really get your attention.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA BIG HORN ws CRAZY!!!

"I WIN AGAIN" Hahahahahaha.... That was awesome....

The cat jumping at the boy falling at park were funny....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
692 Posts
you could always put six volt horns on it.loud as heck.for no more "on time" than horns get they will last a very long time.ask me how i know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts