Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking (some of you probably smelled the wood burning), and thought it might be cool to try and get a bunch of us Nor'easters together one evening for a little holiday libation.

Just because we might have put our babies to sleep for the long cold winter, (mine is still out, its been too nice to put her away) does not mean we cannot get together to get a few banner shots done, talk Z's and have a little holiday cheer.

Let me know, maybe we can find someplace relatively central (Worcester, Sturbridge, etc) and have dinner and a few cocktails.

I'd even be willing to come as my alter ego, the round mound of Holiday spirit...

Ho-Ho-Ho

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi Mark,
Is that why you have a TR Z? Still maskerading as Santa?? LOL!! Technically I haven't put the Z away just yet. I couldn't get the oil pan drain plug to budge! I did get the filter changed. So I've got to run that over to my mechanic to see if he can do anything with it. Then it's up for the winter. AS far as work, I have a couple of tough days comin up, but I'm sure I can work around that. Merry Christmas Santa! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm cool with it.... I know there's a bunch of us in NY/NJ area ... let's set something up ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts