Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title, anyone useing Vararam's velocity stack and if so have you noticed any difference. Looks like it's just a scam to me but what do I know! Thanks. :usa:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, I actually bought it with a bunch of other small mods for mine. No way in hell you'll notice a difference. I wouldn't bother. Save the $50 toward a modded LS2 TB if you really want to start with better breathing. I think I saw one on aacorvette.com. The LS2 TB is redesigned and looks like it doesn't take in any of the "air turbulance."

For $50 what would you expect anyway..?..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Glad I read this. I was about to buy one .. I mean, its on TByrne's site and they've got good stuff. Guess I'll pass.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I had buddy try it out, it was on a C4 called a flow booster, same thing. Didn't do anything

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Just about as effective as my chrome airflow muffler bearings...:bang: looks pretty neat when you put it up on the lift, but...:eek:: :bs:

Bob :(

·
Registered
612 Posts
The "velocity stack" was the very first mod that I did to my car. Did I notice any power gains? Not really but, the car did feel a lot smoother. Remember now, other than the "stack", the car was bone stock. So, yes, I felt a difference. More power........Hmmmmmmm?:eek:: Smoother........yes!:usa:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts