Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be bringing my laptop along with my HP Tuners software and cable to the Fest.
Anyone wanting a free scan to see how your car stacks up just let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Sign me up Tom Really glad your making it this year.

I'll have my Tech II with Me Tom that your welcome to borrow if needed.

Joe

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about doing a basic tune seminar for those that would like to know how to use tuning software.
Just the basics to take the intimadating factor away.
Most think it's really hard but most of it is quite easy.

If there was a way to plug my laptop into a large monitor I would be happy to give a quick demo.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Z06Dad said:
I'll take a free scan.

Thanks for offering.
:yeadog: I'd be interested to see what my car is doing as well.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sure sign me up! Thanks for the offer! :yeadog:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Tom, Please sign me up. I'm all stock at 2600 miles (~ 3500 by the time I hit Bowling Green next week). I'm interested in seeing what she has in her.

Thanks for the offer!

Pat

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Tom,
Mine is going to need a little tweaking since I opened up the exhaust, and also i need you to edit out the po410 code that keeps coming up, as I removed the complete air system when I did the heads and cam, and Greg forgot to edit it out for me. TIA buddy,,,, Jim :guiness:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jim Lembo said:
Tom,
Mine is going to need a little tweaking since I opened up the exhaust, and also i need you to edit out the po410 code that keeps coming up, as I removed the complete air system when I did the heads and cam, and Greg forgot to edit it out for me. TIA buddy,,,, Jim :guiness:
Done. :rofl:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm interested also. Where will this happen and what time?

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Done. :rofl:

Tom,
I knew I remembered you showing me that screen, that's why I'm puzzled that it keeps throwing that code. It doesn't do it all the time, but at least once everytime I drive the car..
hmmmm, another mystery,,, must be "the ghost in the machine".. :rofl:

Jim :screwy:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Im In. We talked about this before. I would like to change a few things on your list. Thanks, Don

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jim Lembo said:
Tom,
I knew I remembered you showing me that screen, that's why I'm puzzled that it keeps throwing that code. It doesn't do it all the time, but at least once everytime I drive the car..
hmmmm, another mystery,,, must be "the ghost in the machine".. :rofl:

Jim :screwy:
I just turned it off in your file last night Jim, your car still has it turned on. I'll just upload it when we meet.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dwjZ06 said:
Im In. We talked about this before. I would like to change a few things on your list. Thanks, Don
You have been one of the formost people on my list Don. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts