Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine fell off while driving :flaming:

I checked the car for scratches but it appears it didnt cause any problems. Now the car looks funny with one of these screens missing.

IF you have an extra one i pay shipping or but it from you or just get it for free :lol:

Not the Z06 screens, but the smaller brake duct screens for the front.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I lost both brake screens during 'spirited driving'. I also had no visible signs of damage.

How can these things just fall out without leaving a trace? Seems strange to me.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
proexpert said:
I lost both brake screens during 'spirited driving'. I also had no visible signs of damage.

How can these things just fall out without leaving a trace? Seems strange to me.
I lost one on the track last year, and found it inside the duct with a rock - clean hit that knocked it inward.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Backlash said:
I lost one on the track last year, and found it inside the duct with a rock - clean hit that knocked it inward.

I saw mine half way in the brake duct when i was taking pictures. I drove all the way back home and didnt find it in the same place. Do you think its inside the duct? is there a way to check easily?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
2002Z06Yellow said:
I saw mine half way in the brake duct when i was taking pictures. I drove all the way back home and didnt find it in the same place. Do you think its inside the duct? is there a way to check easily?

I believe if you saw it there it wouldnt really have a way out and still be in there, But if not I found that extra one over the weekend and still be glad to ship it to you :yeadog:

luis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts