Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the lg long tubes and xpipe and corsa touring catback im having some fitting problems anybody else have trouble?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I would call Paul Santiago @ Corsa. His phone# and e.mail address are on their web site. He is a great guy to deal with and I am sure he will be more than happy to talk about it with you. He is a Corvette NUT by the way, http://www.corsaperf.com

cobraboz said:
i have the lg long tubes and xpipe and corsa touring catback im having some fitting problems anybody else have trouble?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
cobraboz said:
What kind of problems? Is it where the cat-back interfaces with the Corsa system? I have installed several set's of Corsa pipes without a problem. Even have the complete Ti system on my and they went on without a hitch.

D.J.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well one side is long than the other and theres no more room or the muffler wont fit in its little slot.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
If the X-pipe is of the correct length then the only thing it could be is the Corsa part. Bolt up the over the axle pipes to the flanges on the x-pipe. Slip the rear muffler/pipes onto the over the axle pipes with the clamps loose. You can slip the muffler tabs into the slots first or during the x-pipe/over the axle mating. The rubber tab mounts are held in place by two screws or nuts on each side. Can't remember. They can be removed and slipped onto the tabs and then reattached. The over the axle pipe and the mufflers are a slip fit and can be adjusted for alignment purposes. Align the tips with the clamps snug. Tighten them after everything is lined up. Let us know how this comes out.

D.J.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts