Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i've had my Z06 for about a month now and already want to start adding some mods.(CAGS, Vararam, and exhaust) I've read some posts on here about some of the exhaust and definitely want it to be louder. I was thinking possibly getting the SLP loudmouths or the Stingers. Some members had complained about these exhaust being too loud so I would actually like to here some in person before I spend the money and time on them. Well anyways if anybody lives within a 100 miles of Milwaukee and wouldn't mind letting me check out your vette I would definitely appreciate it. Besides it would give me a reason to take a nice little trip with the car.

Thanks for reading
Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, I'm in Greenfield, I just bought my MY 02 Z two months ago and just put on the SuperMaxx LTs and Borla Stingers, the car sounds extremely awesome. This last saturday I put on the Vararam intake (kinda a pain in the a$$) PM me if you're interested.

Scott

·
Registered
400 Posts
Come on down!

Kooks long tube headers, Borla X-pipe and Stingers that sing the body electric! :)

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
vettefanatic said:
Hi i've had my Z06 for about a month now and already want to start adding some mods.(CAGS, Vararam, and exhaust) I've read some posts on here about some of the exhaust and definitely want it to be louder. I was thinking possibly getting the SLP loudmouths or the Stingers. Some members had complained about these exhaust being too loud so I would actually like to here some in person before I spend the money and time on them. Well anyways if anybody lives within a 100 miles of Milwaukee and wouldn't mind letting me check out your vette I would definitely appreciate it. Besides it would give me a reason to take a nice little trip with the car.

Thanks for reading
Jeff
Hello Jeff,

I'm right on the border by Great America in Gurnee and have the LG Long Tube headers, Comp. Cam, and B & B PRT's for an awesome sound, without the interior resonance of the Borla Stingers or SLP Loudmouths. Just give me a shout and we can meet up at HWY. 50 if you want (it has to be a dry day, as the beast doesn't go out in the rain). :thumb:

Bob :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for all the help so far. Its amazing how friendly and quick to help another person all of you are. I can't imagine any other car owners groups being this great. :thumb:

Jeff

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a set of stingers for sale if you are interested. Have them on a 383 convt car that my wife now drives since I bought a 427 Z06. They are more than she likes to listen to. call me @ 308-631-3010 for ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts