Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Welcome to :z:.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Welcome to :z:
Spent a year in Riyadh 73-74
Desert should be coming into bloom about now ...

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Welcome to both you and VetteGirl. You folks in the Middle east know how to post some crazy videos with such high end rides.....doing wild burn outs, high speed passes etc.

This is my favorite!

Its funny, but still cool to me..... (The bicycle burnout)

YouTube - Bicycle burnout

Do you folks have any laws like we do in the USA vs speed and illegal racing? I know in Germany, it was common to set cruise control at 120 miles an hour on most Autobahns so, the Polizei never knew if you were racing or not. Hahahahaha Also, spent some time in Turkei

·
21,380 Posts
Welcome! I spent 8 months in the UAE during Desert Storm and I'm glad I did. They have beer there and that's important when you're in the desert! :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, i didnt expect to see al these replies!! So most of you guys have visited U.A.E ....interesting...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, we have several members here from the middle east. UAE, Saudi, Kuwait, etc...

I'll let them chime in when they spot your thread.

Mike
Thanks Mike! You have one sick ride :yeadog:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Anyone from the middle east?

Welcome to :z:
Spent a year in Riyadh 73-74
Desert should be coming into bloom about now ...
Thanks Denny! I wasnt even born at that time, i bet it was BAD LOL!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmm, you drive a Z06 in Egypt? You've gotta be kidding me ...last time i was there i was driving a Corolla, not to mention a lot of door dings and paint scratches within two days lol
Where in Egypt are you at? :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to both you and VetteGirl. You folks in the Middle east know how to post some crazy videos with such high end rides.....doing wild burn outs, high speed passes etc.

Do you folks have any laws like we do in the USA vs speed and illegal racing? I know in Germany, it was common to set cruise control at 120 miles an hour on most Autobahns so, the Polizei never knew if you were racing or not. Hahahahaha Also, spent some time in Turkei

Thanks gr8! We do have traffic laws of course, but not as strict as the US though. In the mean time, you cant exceed 75 miles in highways and if you do you have to be carefull of radars and highway petrols :mah:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome! I spent 8 months in the UAE during Desert Storm and I'm glad I did. They have beer there and that's important when you're in the desert! :lol:

Thanks Jub. We dont have beers in Saudi but we do have some alternatives :pp:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Over here in egypt there are no driving laws really, which makes me want to get back home asap.
Cairo was the carziest city ive ever driven in!! But i gotta admit that it was fun :drunken:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts