Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Welcome to :z:
Spent a year in Riyadh 73-74
Desert should be coming into bloom about now ...

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Welcome to both you and VetteGirl. You folks in the Middle east know how to post some crazy videos with such high end rides.....doing wild burn outs, high speed passes etc.

This is my favorite!

Its funny, but still cool to me..... (The bicycle burnout)

YouTube - Bicycle burnout

Do you folks have any laws like we do in the USA vs speed and illegal racing? I know in Germany, it was common to set cruise control at 120 miles an hour on most Autobahns so, the Polizei never knew if you were racing or not. Hahahahaha Also, spent some time in Turkei

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to both you and VetteGirl. You folks in the Middle east know how to post some crazy videos with such high end rides.....doing wild burn outs, high speed passes etc.

Do you folks have any laws like we do in the USA vs speed and illegal racing? I know in Germany, it was common to set cruise control at 120 miles an hour on most Autobahns so, the Polizei never knew if you were racing or not. Hahahahaha Also, spent some time in Turkei

Thanks gr8! We do have traffic laws of course, but not as strict as the US though. In the mean time, you cant exceed 75 miles in highways and if you do you have to be carefull of radars and highway petrols :mah:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts