Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post after searching the forums for many months now trying to come up with exactly what I wanted to do with my 2003 EB ZO6.. I'm very happy with the results. I ended up going with LG Headers (no cats), FM13 cam (manley double springs, titanium retainers), and Chris at APE talked me into going with his port and polish job on my stock heads (wasn't doing heads originally). Their heads include larger valves (2.055 intake, 1.57 exhaust) and milling them to 62 cc's on the combustion chambers. End Results: 425 rwhp and 382 rwtq.. Remember this is on a Mustang Dyno.. The car is an absolute rocket now and sounds the way a vette should sound. It also drives incredibly like stock. No bucking/surging or idling problems whatsoever. It even averaged over 30 mpg on the way home (highway, computer readings).. Thanks to Chris and all of the guys at APE for hooking me up with exactly what I wanted.. Also I thank everyone on the Forums for sharing their experiences and helping me make my modification decisions.. Hopefully this dyno graph will post. If not I'll figure it out and post it later.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Those are very nice numbers for it being on a mustang dyno. Congrats. It's good that you still have good driveability too.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Numbers :cheers:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Very nice NA numbers for a Mustang dyno. :cheers:

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts