Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NCM has sent me a special incentive to be randomly awarded to a person who purchases a raffle ticket in April

Th incentive is a set of cards produced by Chevrolet for the Historic Monterey Automobile Races in 2002. These cards were considered a "Corvette Spotter's Guide" for the race and are very limited and have become very collectible.

The raffle is for a new Red 2006 Corvette coupe! Tickets are $10 each. The drawing will be held on September 4, 2005 at the Museum Labor Day event. Winner must be at least 18 years of age. Need not be present to win. Winner responsible for all taxes.

If interested in purchasing a raffle ticket, please send me a PM.

Thanks for supporting our Museum, and good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Big thank you to the members who ordered raffle tickets for the 2006 Red Vette!

Friendly reminder: When you send me your name & address for a raffle ticlet(s) remember to include your phone number. The NCM typically calls the winner right after drawing the winning ticket.

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And The Winner Is!

Randi is the randomly selelcted winner of the April NCM raffle ticket incentive! :cheers:

Congrats, Randi, I'll mail your commemorative Moterey 50th Anniversary packet today!

Thanks to everyone who supported the Museum with the purchase of raffle tickets! :thumb:

Tony V. :) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts