Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really wanting an MCM hood, wondering if I can offset purchase price.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
400.00 to 450.00 :cheers:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That helps! I've spent soooo much money on my car already this spring that I'm having a hard time springing for the hood full price. If I can get $450 for mine, I don't think I would mind spending the difference.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I could go for a MCM hood myself. Maybe someday, too many other projects going on right now.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Get the MCM hood MikeyB. The quality and fit are excellent! You won't regret it. It gives your Z a meaner look.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Mike from MCM called me yesterday to tell me that my hood is done and will be shipped today! :jammin: I order the supercharger hood with cleared carbon fiber area. Hopefully, that babd boy will be at the painter's next Monday.. Have not decided what to do with my stock hood yet.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
2002Z06Yellow said:
Are you sure? I think 21CM sells them for 150 and they've got a bunch all the time.
I guess it's the law of supply and demand. :z:

·
Banned
809 Posts
MCM makes the best looking and best fitting aftermarket hood IMO. If you have a roots blower, I can't think of a better hood than their supercharger hood.

I also like the looks of the DRM heat extracter hood, but I've seen some really poor fitting examples of it. Enough to scare me away from it.

Sal

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Z06Dad said:
Get the MCM hood MikeyB. The quality and fit are excellent! You won't regret it. It gives your Z a meaner look.
Oooh I know I want the hood :) Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm trying to control spending since I've already crossed the $20k mark on the car just this spring. It would really be the only thing I'm missing on my car, other than doing the interior. That however, will come NEXT year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts