Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I saw in a West Coast Corvettes ad where they were advertising Eradispeeds. That part of the ad had "NEW" next to it (though Eradispeed rotors have been out for a while now -- and I understand that that's usually just a marketing/attention-getter), but the picture also showed only rotors with the black hats (two-piece design)...

My question is: Are the two-piece REAR Eradispeed rotors (with black hats, just like the fronts) out yet, and do you think that this is what was being advertised? I learned from a friend that Eradispeed two-piecers that look like the fronts WOULD be coming out sometime, but I just didn't know if they were out already.

I'm anal enough that I would wait to get a set of Eradispeed rotor until the rears looked like the fronts -- I don't like the idea of black hats up front, and silver in the back...

Thanks!

-Kirk

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
KMeloney said:
Hey all,

My question is: Are the two-piece REAR Eradispeed rotors (with black hats, just like the fronts) out yet...

Thanks!

-Kirk
Kirk,

They are working on getting them out soon they tell me. Not yet though. The current offering is the two piece front, one piece rear.

RG

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Are the "new" Eradispeeds out yet? (Hats question)

RG in Dallas said:

Kirk,

They are working on getting them out soon they tell me. Not yet though. The current offering is the two piece front, one piece rear.

RG
Thanks, RG! I hope it's not the same "soon" as the Hurst shifters! ;) (Were you given ANY kind of timeframe on the two-piece rears?)

-Kirk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts