1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
197 Posts
AWESOME. I'm sure that banner on the outside really chapped their prim and proper asses. My association is the same way. "Uhhh, Mr. Jones, while we appreciate your diligent care of your yard, we noted that on the 2nd, 14th and 27th, you cut your grass to an aggregate heightof 3/8 of an inch, the covenants and restrictions call for no closer than 1/2 inch without prior written approval of the Association." :eek: :eek:

Wonder what they would say if we set up dynos in our garages? :D :D :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Great Banner

I think it would look nice if the whole house would be wrapped in one big banner. They wouldn't know what to say:D :D :z:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is toooooo funny...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Joe how fast were you going to flip that pup.LOL:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Joe,

Tell the country club you'll give the groundskeeper free fertilizer from your livestock business :D They'll know when to pick it up by the way the wind is blowing...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Manatee said:
Joe,

Tell the country club you'll give the groundskeeper free fertilizer from your livestock business :D They'll know when to pick it up by the way the wind is blowing...
HAA!!

JC

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Great stuff! Before I could pan-down on the page, I was thinking "Gee, I wonder if the neighbors appreciate that banner hanging there..." LOLOL!! Good, good stuff!

-Kirk

·
Registered
340 Posts
Beautiful house man....But why wasn't the Z in any of the pictures???

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I got an Idea... Put the long tubes on the car, yank the cats, and pull the mufflers.

Then practice launching the car in the street in front of your house. That should be fun.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
KMeloney said:
Great stuff! Before I could pan-down on the page, I was thinking "Gee, I wonder if the neighbors appreciate that banner hanging there..." LOLOL!! Good, good stuff!

-Kirk
Flying that banner is politlcally correct along side US Flags......

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
93 Posts
banner

holy shit that banner looks better on your house than mine . where can i get one of thoses banners at ..... joe it looks great leave it on your house forget what they say , ill send the cleaners to take care of them .. hehehe house looks great man . so does the banner.. jim(ccvg) hope to see you tomarrow dont forget the parts man jim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts